Box Seat Buy Laws
- Box Seats are assigned by the show manager
- Box Seat will have 6 chairs provided by the horse show
- Box Seats must be paid $600.00 by June 1 or verbal commitment with the show secretary. After that date the show has the right to resell said box.
- The Box Seat owner can contact the show to sub lease their box for the present year
- Box Seat owners have only a one year absence, the second year absence will result in new ownership from the waiting list
- New Boxes will be reassigned in the order that names were placed on the waiting list
- The show manager will let you know if the box is a one year sub lease or if this is a permanent New Box Ownership
- All Box Seat records will be kept by the show manager and copied to the show secretary
These Box Seat Buy laws were put together by the 2018 NEMHS committee to help exhibitors better understand the way Box Seats are handled.