These Box Seat Buy laws were put together by the 2018 NEMHS committee to help exhibitors better understand the way Box Seats are handled.
- Box Seats are assigned by the show manager
- Box Seat will have 6 chairs provided by the horse show
- Box Seats must be paid $600.00 by June 1 or verbal commitment with the show secretary. After that date the show has the right to resell said box.
- The Box Seat owner can contact the show to sub lease their box for the present year
- Box Seat owners have only a one year absence, the second year absence will result in new ownership from the waiting list
- New Boxes will be reassigned in the order that names were placed on the waiting list
- The show manager will let you know if the box is a one year sub lease or if this is a permanent New Box Ownership
- All Box Seat records will be kept by the show manager and copied to the show secretary
Box Seat / Camper / Golf Cart Early Bird Special PDF form